Pork Now Available!
See bottom of the page to place a deposit for a whole or half pig.
Wedding, party, or just having a big get together and need something to feed them? Well we've got you covered. Roaster pigs are sold either live at $1.85/lb on the hoof or $2.50/lb hanging (plus butcher fee). We almost always have pigs available, but order at least a month a head of time to make sure we will have the right size pig for your needs.
Place a deposit today.
Pork Cuts * Prices subject to change without prior notice.
- Bacon - Reg and Canadian- $9.00/lb
- Bulk Breakfast Sausage - 1lb ground or patties / Reg or Maple - $6.00/lb
- Chops - bone-in - $5.50/lb
- Specialty Chops - boneless or french cut - $6.00/lb
- Whole Ham, Butt, Shank or Steak - smoked - $5.50/lb
- Sausage Links - Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, Polish, & Chorizo available - $6.00/lb
- Roasts (Butt, Picnic, or Regular Bone-In) - $5.00/lb
- Loin Roast - boneless - $5.50/lb
- Tenderloin - boneless - $10.00/lb
- Spare Ribs - half rack - $6.50/lb
- Baby Back Ribs - half rack - $6.75/lb
- Pork Steak - 2 per package - $5.50/lb
- Pork Hock - smoked - $2.50/lb
- Neck Bones - between 1-3lb packages - $2.50/lb
NoN-Nitrate Products Sold Out
* No Nitrates or Nitrites except for naturally occurring nitrite in sea salt and celery powder
- Hot Dogs (Beef or Pork) - Naturally Smoked, No Filler, Made with Organic Ingredients - $8.50/lb
- Bacon - Hickory Smoked, Reg and Canadian - $12.00/lb
- Ham - Hickory Smoked, Steaks and Boneless Hams - $8.00/lb
- Smoked Polish Sausage - Naturally Smoked Links. Made with Organic Ingredients - $9.00/lb
Special Package Deals
Breakfast Special: $30
Sample Pack: $60
Ultimate Griller Special: $70
Griller Special: $35
Sausage Sampler: $35
Beef & Pork Grill Special: $12
* Green eggs come from our olive egger chickens and are completely natural. The greenish tint to the eggs is accomplished through selective breeding.
Whole & Half Pigs (We have pigs going every few months)
We sell whole and half pigs at $2.50 lb hanging weight, plus cost of butcher. We use Coffaros' Custom Butcher out of Sugar Grove, PA and have been very happy with their service (you can find a butcher fee list for them here). We've received many compliments on their sausage and smoked meats. We ask a $100 deposit for a half pig and $200 for a whole, with the deposits going towards your final cost (minus butcher fee which must be paid directly to the butcher).